Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Swagger and Sgt.Slaughter?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Swagger, and Sgt.Slaughter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitRiverPhx View Post
I don't know why they didn't go the Steve Williams emulation with Swagger. Both being football players and wrestlers from University of Oklahoma it seemed like a natural fit. Maybe that's where he's going now with the beard and longer hair.

"Death's Apprentice" Jack Swagger would be money! He could go back to the Doctorbomb as his finisher.
I just don't know how many fans have a strong memory of Dr. Death Steve Williams. He wasn't much of a main stay with the WWF in the past. Slaughter goes as recent as DX when he was the GM. Granted he sucked as GM, but I could see him passing as a drill Sgt for Swagger. They could probably find some young talent like Big E.Langston to be his drill Sgt, bit I don't think anyone would take notice of him.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote