Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World's Biggest Numpty Try-Outs: Gene Wilder

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #107 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: World's Biggest Numpty Try-Outs: Gene Wilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
That UK Telly thread has made me start singing 'I'M A ONE TRACK LOOOOVERRR...DOWN A TWO WAAAY LAAAANE'.

Matt Berry (Doctor SAAANCHEEEEZ!) - even the most rabid of homophobes will find this man undeniably sexy.
Can't tell you how a big smile this put on my face. Everyone needs to watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. Especially if you've ever seen the IT Crowd. Craig's a beautiful person for making me aware of it. Damn this forum's formatting imploding if you have a long username.

OF&H is my favourite comedy show of all time. I got the whole boxset a few Xmas ago and watched them all. So many classics.

UK TV is pretty bad right in terms of comedies. The panel shows have died down since Boyle left MTW and 8/10 Cats got stale. Ayoade/Fielding reunion on BFQ of the 00's ruled though.