Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #52 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Well yes. Most of the people that will be tuning into Rumble will no doubt be wanting to watch The Rock, I am one of them. I honestly couldn't care less about some mid-card Rumble match if I am honest with you.

Not always. It wasn't the Main Event in 1996, 1997, 1998 or 2006 and it won't be next year neither. If The Rock is on the card, he is the main event, the main attraction, not the Royal Rumble I am afraid.
This also. Completely forgot about others in the past. So this is nothing new. And with the state of the roster, once again, a Rock Punk first time match up over the WWE Title is more important than a lack luster, star less, mid card rumble, Just how it is.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote