Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #51 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
That would be stupid,You mean to tell me simply because its Rock in a title match his match is more important than the damn ROyal Rumble match of the PPV itself? Hell the fuck no.
Well yes. Most of the people that will be tuning into Rumble will no doubt be wanting to watch The Rock, I am one of them. I honestly couldn't care less about some mid-card Rumble match if I am honest with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageGuy View Post
The Rumble is always the main event.

I think someone might interfere and hurt Ryback sometime during the match. Don't know who that would be.. Hoping Punk retains and Faces Rock at the rumble. They have backstory and the verbal skill to make it really hype and I can only HOPE it doesn't somehow magically go rotten like Cena/Rock exchanges (more thanks to cena though) and Punk isn't Cena.
Not always. It wasn't the Main Event in 1996, 1997, 1998 or 2006 and it won't be next year neither. If The Rock is on the card, he is the main event, the main attraction, not the Royal Rumble I am afraid.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote