Wrestling Forum banner

Ways Brad Maddox can win on Raw

16K views 133 replies 91 participants last post by  RVP_The_Gunner 
#1 ·
I believe that somehow Maddox will be succesfull in his attempt at getting a million dollar contract on the main roster. However, what might the finish be?

I suggest a ref bump and then Maddox hits The Ryback with Brass Knuckles and covers him, possibly after executing his finisher (whatever that may be). It will still make Ryback look strong because he still got screwed.

What finish do you believe would be a good idea

#132 ·
Re: Ways Brad Maddox can win next week

DQ, count out or he loses and Vickie hires him
Could see one of these happening, or maybe a Ryback has an exchange with Cena backstage prior to the match that rubs Cena the wrong way and he/Punk both interfere at separate times in the match after a ref bump, allowing Maddox to get the pin and contract...

Though, I'm doubting they will have Maddox go over. Would like to see it though...

#4 ·

I don't care about Garrett, especially not since I already hate him appearing in TNA. Would love if he was just squashed and never seen on WWE TV again.

#6 ·

I don't care about Garrett, especially not since I already hate him appearing in TNA. Would love if he was just squashed and never seen on WWE TV again.
wut

#134 ·

Maddox to hit shellshocked for a clean pin
Damn it that was gonna be my smart arse reply. I will add thought..... Ryback goes to shellshock maddox and realises he cant even lift him up then maddox goes for shellshock and lifts him up without any problems and gets the pin.

#9 ·

cm punk obviously will interfere giving maddox the win.
Impossible. CM Punk and the whole WWE roster is forbidden to punch Ryback.

#10 ·

The big question is - Can he wrestle?

I mean the crowd in Birmingham thought he couldn't.

According to wiki he was in OVW and FCW. They musty see something in him. Either that or he's part of the bigger picture.

#18 ·

The big question is - Can he wrestle?

I mean the crowd in Birmingham thought he couldn't.

According to wiki he was in OVW and FCW. They musty see something in him. Either that or he's part of the bigger picture.
Of course he can fucking wrestle... you answered your own question. The crowd chanted that as they were involved in the show and wanted to make fun of him.

#19 ·

I have the feeling he's gonna win as well.
By DQ probably. And after that he will be thrown out of the ring directly to the announce table.

Or with his finishing move "the low blow" when the ref can't see him. Calling it "the million dollar low blow"

Or Ryback squash him in 5 seconds and the storyline is over...

#24 ·

i really don't think your idea is likely. There is no way Ryback is going to get pinned by Maddox's finisher, brass knuckles or not, that will ruin Ryback.

The obvious thing would be Punk/Heyman interfering, but there's also Cena.

#29 ·

Ryback accidentally knocks out the ref, Maddox goes for the low-blow, ref suddenly and miraculously gets up and counts the 1-2-3. While Maddox celebrates, Ryback gets up and proceeds to beat him to a pulp.
It's more likely Ryback to accidentally shell shock the ref, than to lose twice by a low-blow :punk2

#31 ·

interested in how this one goes.though i expect ryback to murder him and its over.lol

#32 ·

i honestly think that the WWE knows everyone is expecting punk to interfere, so theyre gunna try and be "original" and try to "swerve" us. Something completely fucking stupid is going to happen, postponing the match indefinitely.

#35 ·

i honestly think that the WWE knows everyone is expecting punk to interfere, so theyre gunna try and be "original" and try to "swerve" us. Something completely fucking stupid is going to happen, postponing the match indefinitely.
They could use the old "Someone wearing a hoodie (which would look very similar to the ones Punk wears now) and a mask interferes". The next week on Raw Punk denies it was him even though we all know who it was him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.