Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 AM   #1284 (permalink)
9QA
Moron

9QA is being a bitch
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
That was an amazing speech. I am Canadian and I have never been prouder of my American neighbours.

Romney speech was good too. i am proud of American too.Tonight was a win for all .

big win that put a stop too the #waronwomen and gays and the Latinos

in the next 4 years we need to end the war in afghanistan and do what ever we can to NOT go to way with WHO ever we may not see eye to eye on , dont care if they kill 4 of our people war is a last ditch call.

id hate to know some one killed me and we go to war for it

i am just one man and we are bigger thin that or we need to be.

At time we need to just let stuff go i don't care how hard that it is . in no way is saying your sorry ever bad !

too my point i am sorry if i ever rub some of you a bad way!! i am a Barack Obama backer i hope you saw what i saw in the guy some 6 year ago if not im sorry. as he said "despite all our differences, most of us share certain hopes for America's future. We want our kids to grow up in a country where they have access to the best schools and the best teachers.

OBAMA: We want our children to live in an America that isn't burdened by debt, that isn't weakened by inequality, that isn't threatened by the destructive power of a warming planet.
(APPLAUSE)
We want to pass on a country that's safe and respected and admired around the world, a nation that is defended by the strongest military on earth and the best troops this -- this world has ever known.
(APPLAUSE)
But also a country that moves with confidence beyond this time of war, to shape a peace that is built on the promise of freedom and dignity for every human being. We believe in a generous America, in a compassionate America, in a tolerant America, open to the dreams of an immigrant's daughter who studies in our schools and pledges to our flag."

Last edited by 9QA : 11-07-2012 at 01:44 AM.
9QA is offline   Reply With Quote