Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pakistani Parents Killed Daughter For Eyeing Boy

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #33 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Pakistani Parents Killed Daughter For Eyeing Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obby View Post
Depressing to think about how often shit like this must happen in the middle east.
You know whats funny? Shit like this DOESN'T happen in the middle east anymore,When will people realize this only happens in shitholes with poor people? The middle east is not a shithole,Infact some of the richest people in the world live here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
Except honor killings have zero to do with religion. Although religious reasons have been used as an excuse for them in various religions its not connected.
Its messed up BS that people do. Its when people try and tie it to a specific type or religion that something already messed up gets even worse.
Book 84: Dealing with Apostates
Hadith 57 (Volume 9)

Narrated 'Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

And there are verses in the quran and hadiths stating the stoning people who commit "adultery" to death and back in mohammed's day anybody who insulted mohammed was supposed to be killed.Also homosexuals are supposed to be stoned to death too.Did I forget that theives are supposed to have their hands cut? Yeah.

Don't tell me shit like this has nothing to do with islam,Not all muslims might agree with such horrid actions I know this but this DOES have to do with islam because islam influenced those fuckwads to commit such actions and the quran and hadiths themselves are not very "peaceful" and have allot of vile orders.I was taught this shit at school and at the local mosques I went to every Friday from both extremist and modern muslims,Don't bullshit me.Just because some muslims don't follow every word of the quran and hadiths doesn't mean islam didn't influence those people to do those acts.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote