Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #3977 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Are you sure that it's possible to give him the table powerbomb outside the ring? I tried it but it doesn't give the finisher option button(Triangle for PS3).
Yes. I set the table up near the ramp, then dragged him towards the table and the triangle button flashed, so I pressed it, and he gave him the powerbomb through the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolquip View Post
^ Or set it up in the corner. Ref won't move it.

Anybody else not have two sleeve Kane despite unlocking it? And why don't I have Laurenitis? I started a new show and new PPV.
Haven't tried Kane, and Johnny Ace should be unlocked. Did it appear on the unlockables list? You need to create a major show, minor show and a PPV.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote