Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #3974 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokepepsi View Post
it was first blood bro,

turn blood on you mark
LOL. I didn't play this shit for years, how the hell I need to know that a *blood* option is off in a *Attitude Era* mode? That's like blocking guns in a GTA game or something. But yeah, I did turned on the blood around January-February 1999 and they're bleeding from every third punch lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Jericho/Road Dogg match is easy - set the table up outside the ring, and boom, it's easy to put him through. Well, easy enough. Why they took out the ability to whip them onto the table and use a finisher through it like SVR06 etc is beyond me.
Are you sure that it's possible to give him the table powerbomb outside the ring? I tried it but it doesn't give the finisher option button(Triangle for PS3). They took out a lot of things since 2006, it's not as spontaneous as it was, last WWE game I really liked was SVR 2007.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 11-06-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Rock316AE is online now   Reply With Quote