Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forgotten legends78: Ox Baker

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Forgotten legends78: Ox Baker

Ox Baker is most famous for his role in the movie "Escape From New York" like Mike Z posted. He bank-rolled that success in the movie and it furthered his career as a monster heel, although he was already a huge star. He was one of about 20 monster heels of the 70's and 80's that was rarely out of work traveling from territory to territory.

Good call Mike Z on the Hogan turn invovlving Baker, I barely rmember that.

I can remember fondly most of his stops into our territory and his fueds with Lawler and Austin Idol. I felt like there was a legit chance the faces could die, with the heart punch and all.

I met Ox in Charlotte, NC, in 2005 and he is about the nicest guy I have ever met in the business. He was really excited that I remembered him and he took almost a half an hour just talking with me. Can't believe anyone would forget Ox with his trademark facial hair.

Last edited by Greenlawler : 11-06-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote