Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Question About the Attitude Era

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
SandyRavage
HE TOOK MY GIMMICK!

SandyRavage needs to take rep more seriousSandyRavage needs to take rep more seriousSandyRavage needs to take rep more seriousSandyRavage needs to take rep more seriousSandyRavage needs to take rep more seriousSandyRavage needs to take rep more seriousSandyRavage needs to take rep more seriousSandyRavage needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Question About the Attitude Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnyB View Post
I actually think you should start at summerslam '97 as it pretty much started the Bret/Shawn and Shawn/Undertaker feuds and would eventually go on to Montreal and the first HIAC/Kane's debut.
I'd start early 97, Raw was actually super underrated in 97. There as is early 98. It's that weird transitional phase where people like Tom Brandi were still getting pushes but also contains most of the start of the attitude eras stars shining through too. For the record I don't dislike Brandi I'm just pointing out the transitional period

SOS-Sheepy 'o Shaggerty
SandyRavage is offline   Reply With Quote