Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Scott Steiner lawsuit alleges Jeff Hardy was drunk and possibly under the influence..

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #42 (permalink)
Amber B

Amber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Scott Steiner lawsuit alleges Jeff Hardy was drunk and possibly under the influen

I hate going against Steiner but I have a hard time believing that Steiner and Bully would put themselves in a ring with an inebriated Hardy 2 months after his return and not fuck him up and especially when everyone at this time were probably watching Hardy like a hawk and waiting for a fuck up so he can go. Plus, Hogan doesn't have any say on house shows and what is or isn't booked. I'm also supposed to believe that Steiner didn't mind going back into the ring with Hardy the next night? Child, please.

Amber B is offline   Reply With Quote