Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #5757 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Fuck this shit. I'm AAW, been growing every month now nicely going towards Cult status but I have had some baaaad luck with my main title, AAW Heavyweight. First I had Silas Young drop it to Eddie Kingston, 'cause Young sucks. Kingston gets snatched by the WWE after a 3 month reign. I wanted Kingston to go on at least a 6 month reign but whatever. So I sign Curt Hawkins and Husky Harris to add to a AAW Title tournament culminating at the next PPV. My pick was Hawkins, charisma, decent in the ring etc. A new National promotion starts and they sign Hawkins to written contract 3 days before the fucking PPV. So I get Davey Richards and wanted him to be the surprise entrant and winner. Richards signs for a superior company the day before the damn PPV! So I give the belt to Husky Harris. Month later he retains at the PPV, day after HE LEAVES TOO! At this point the title is so devalued 'cause of people leaving, it's less prestigious than my second title. I'm just going to suspend the title and run with a new one, this is ridiculous.

Last edited by Quasi Juice : 11-06-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Quasi Juice is offline   Reply With Quote