Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #1644 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Ref robbed City, in the Aguero goal the "offside" was too close to cancel, 99% legit goal. Then 100% penalty on Mario. But even if you put all this aside, City were horrible the entire campaign, if they're taking 6 points from Ajax they're now up there with Madrid. It was the string of poor performances. What was wrong with Aguero's shoes BTW? Two slips that cost City two goals, especially the first time when it was him and Balotelli 2-1. City can beat Madrid at the Etihad in two weeks but then they need a miracle with Ajax, nah, not happening(The second part. I can see City winning against Madrid).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post

Balotelli pushes Van Rhijn away as well, holding on to him, then flings himself to the ground.
The angle is lying in this case. You can clearly see the pull in Balotelli's shirt from the other side, it was a clear penalty.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 11-06-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote