Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #8592 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
Yeah I remember that Trip/Benoit being really good. Without thinking too hard it's probably the best Raw match I've seen from 2005.

S'on dailymotion, btw; http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7t...triple-h_sport
I'm yet to see Shelton/HBK, but this and the street fight with HBK/Edge are the matches of 2005 so far into it. Also liked a few others like Orton/Christian, Orton/HHH, Benoit/Batista and Benoit/Jericho.

And I must have missed the dailymotion link. I remember finding it a while back when searching for their Eddie Guerrero tribute match but my recent search an hour ago only gave me the Gold Rush Tournament match.