Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#715 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - #JONASAURUSREX

5-19 and 1-7 from 3, jesus christ.

#717 ·

he can't pass the ball and have an efficient night from the floor? i enjoy his shot selection the most when he fails to finish at the rim while getting multiple opportunities in one possession.

durant being an observer for 46 minutes is annoying.

i don't enjoy wizards draft picks looking like crap, wwf. if you don't look to far into wall numbers than you can bash, all you have to do is leave percentages out and he looks a good point guard.

#723 ·

Why does no one bring up the fact that Durant had SIX turnovers. Like, I understand Westbrook getting shit for not shooting well but when Durant is averaging 5+ turnovers a game I see no reason why you guys don't shit on him.

#726 ·

Why does no one bring up the fact that Durant had SIX turnovers. Like, I understand Westbrook getting shit for not shooting well but when Durant is averaging 5+ turnovers a game I see no reason why you guys don't shit on him.
Cause Durant clinched the game and that's all that matters.

Westbrook was immense when he checked back into the fourth as well. Game changers. Bulls don't have any right now. Deng and Noah did what they could and did it well.

#725 ·

Anyone else surprised at how well DeAndre Jordan is playing? Hell, Jamal Crawford as well?

#747 ·

Mike Brown just got fired. LOL go to the college ranks if you want to try that Princeton shit.
Uh, did not see that coming.

COACH BRYANT!

#733 ·

lol Lakers. What a train-wreck Mike Brown was. They should get Sloan or Phil. And even I don't like them I wouldn't wish Pringles (Mike D'Antoni) on them, the guy is pure awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.