Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Question About the Attitude Era

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Beautiful Bobby
Learning to break kayfabe

Beautiful Bobby Beautiful Bobby
Default Re: Question About the Attitude Era

1997 is actually one of my favourite years as far as the WWF (and the industry in general) goes. Bret Hart as an awesome heel in awesome feuds with the likes of Stone Cold; the very first 'Hell in a Cell' match between HBK/Taker at Badd Blood as well as the great match they had at Ground Zero one month before and the extremely entertaining evolution of The Rock spring to mind. As previously suggested, it would be a good idea to go right back to the beginning of Raw in (January) '93 and watch from there. You could continue watching from where you are right now and mix it up with the beginning of Raw. It's rewarding to track the progress of the company.

I'm actually in the process of watching as much WWF/WCW/ECW as I can starting from 1990. I've watched every 'Power Hour' from that year and I'm now on 'Wrestling Challenge' with all the PPV's and SNME's lined up for in between. It's reminding me why I watched wrestling in the first place.
Beautiful Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote