Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Does a laptop battery drain even when the laptop is off?

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWCturbo
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

WWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friends
Default Re: Does a laptop battery drain even when the laptop is off?

Maybe it's just starting to die? When mine was dying I saw a lot of weird moments when a fully charged battery would go to 20-30% in a matter of minutes. Literally like 10mins and it's almost empty.

A normal battery shouldn't drain more than 1-3% overnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
If you constantly keep a charger hooked up to the laptop while you're at home or whatever, though, it wreaks havoc on long-term battery life.
Sure does. My new battery died in 12 months cause I was too lazy to take it out when at home and hooked up to charger.

Last edited by WWCturbo : 11-06-2012 at 02:44 PM.
WWCturbo is offline   Reply With Quote