Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #1551 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

As long as I live I won't understand why zonal marking is considered the future in football. Surely at least with man to man marking you stand a better chance of not losing your man and being able to defend the situation better, rather than marking one zone where you only need the right ball and the right run to leave you stranded.

That being said, it is still early and they only need one goal and suddenly the crowd will get behind them and Ajax will be up against it. It is cliche but 2-0 is one of the more dangerous leads in football.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote