Wrestling Forum banner

BIG GAME ROBBEN

352K views 9K replies 237 participants last post by  steamed hams 
#1 ·
Since Liverpool are starting their Europa League campaign tonight, may as well start this thread now.

This will be rodgers first season in Europe, so I expect he'll look to have a solid competition. I reckon AVB will take this competition more seriously than Redknapp and Newcastle will want to do well for sure. Hopefully these three teams will do well and help England's co-efficient points.

As for the CL, we're retaining it :jordan2

See less See more
#1,973 ·
Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Sake.

Juve just dominating. We're not creating enough. Mata and Hazard aren't doing enough. Mata has been rather dreadful tbh. Defence is actually doing fine. Just an unfortunate goal to let it. But Juve deserve their lead.

Really pissed off Hazard and Mata didn't take their good chances. Fuck man.

C'mon DANES.

#1,975 ·

We should play this midfield in every game. Such an improvement, Anderson and Powell have shown real glimpses of class while Cleverley has had a very nice consistent game. Just lacking that bit of edge up front, Welbeck's touch has really let him down at times and he isn't linking up well with Hernandez at all.

#1,977 ·

Benfica 1-1 Celtic

Well so far we're through but if that is still the scoreline come the end of the match then I'll be amazed Benfica have been all over us, we're not really offering any attacking threat and being let down by constant mistakes from the midfield but luckily for us our defense bar the goal have been solid so far, Lenny needs to change something at Half-Time

#1,978 ·

Chelsea have a better chance of taking something than I thought they would have if they were 1-0 down at HT. Juve look surprisingly vulnerable on the counter but only if they can take their chances. Chelsea will have more chances to score but they have to defend better and be more clinical when they have the chance than Hazard was. Oscar is such a special kid. Sucks he plays for Chelsea. No reason why he wont one of the worlds elite in a few years. Really hope Donetsk don't fuck it up for themselves in Denmark. That would be lame.

#1,995 ·

Losing two goals to nail in a match you're not suppose to lose and yet you have no fucking striker on the pitch.
You do now.

It's so funny. He's not deemed good enough to start but when you need someone, who do you bring on? The man deemed not good enough from the start!:lmao

At least AVB got to the KO stage!:ti

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.