Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
Anark

Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
this match was made because Vince realized his original card for Survivor Series sucked major doodoo and his buy-rates would have been an ultimate disaster. I don't agree with the way he did it at all(he should made it like this from the start), but whatever.
I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. The reaction to the original plan was really bad, so they scrapped it and have given us an interesting main event which wasn't really there before. There should always be a traditional Survivor Series match at this PPV, and there are some good wrestlers in the mix and hopefully it will simply be a really entertaining spectacle.

Every single match doesn't have to have a massive soap opera storyline attached to it. One of my favourite matches is the first (I think) HHH vs Taker match at WM, the one where Taker chokeslams him off the balcony thing and then elbow drops him from there. The match was booked a couple of weeks before on the basis that Taker didn't like HHH thinking he was the 'biggest dog in the yard' or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
Ryback will win via DQ.
I bet you a hundred million thousand dollars that he doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cricket View Post
Maddox will interfere again and help Punk to retain.
Possibly, would be interesting if Punk helps him beat Ryback next week in his million dollar contract match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
Punk might lose here actually.

At TLC we then get Ryback/Cena for the title and Punk/Foley in a gimmick match.
So many options for Punk to beat Ryback in a TLC match. I don't understand why people keep thinking Foley is going to wrestle again. I don't particularly want to see it. The guy has given enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
CM Dung will win.
That doesn't even rhyme.