Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #97 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto is being a bitchApocalypto is being a bitch
Default Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Yeah, right, you were reading over old posts. You're forgetting how many times you/he tapped out to me by putting me on ignore. Anyone with a brain can read the Anark vs Livid One exchanges and see I repeatedly raped you/him into submission. That's what happens when your material consists entirely of ass-rape and shit references.

You abandoned that account because of the severe beatings I handed out to you on a regular basis. You so wanted to be a Rants badman but you kept running into me.

I see you've been working on your stamina, so fair play to you on that. But you haven't got the moves, kid. John Cena is an encyclopedia of moves compared to you.

I own you. You belong to me. You're my forum pet.

Now put on the grass skirt and coconut bra and dance for me.
Put BULLY'S pin needle back in your mouth and shut your cum filled mouth, phaggot. I am talking with this fine gentleman right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Nah no need I am not a pussy who attacks someone who is not here to defend themselves. He is the most predictable poster here. Shit ass shit ass

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VerticalSports.Com App
You know it is rude that you're not telling me how your wife is. Considering how guilty I am feeling about what happened to her asshole.
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote