Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #42 (permalink)
Jason
MCMXCII

Jason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
When it comes to shooters. I'm mostly a multiplayer guy with exceptions of like Bioshock, Max Payne, etc. I've played a few of the COD campaigns and some of Battlfield 3's but yeah. So I'm really only focused on the MP which looks like a GINORMOUS improvement over Reach's which irritated the shit out of me.

I'm going to the midnight release with some friends and I'll play it for a week until Black Ops 2 comes out. I'll fiend on that for a few months with some Halo sprinkled in between and then I'll get back to Halo exclusively. Super stoked though.
My main course will be Black Ops II with a side of Halo in the coming weeks after that. Sprinkle a little bit of WWE 13 and a nice cup of Battlefield 3 to wash it all down. This meal should last me until Spring when I toss it all to the side like a used up hooker for GTA V <3

Delicious.

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote