Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dragon Gate USA: November Tripleshot

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #78 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Dragon Gate USA: November Tripleshot

Odds are if Low Ki ain't winning, he ain't coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Yoda View Post
The entire point of DGUSA was to develop and showcase top tier indy talent with the occassional DGJapan talent coming in for shows. CIMA would serve as the ambassador of the promotion and teach the US talent the Dragon Gate lucha libre style + Japan tours for some of the talent. During the first couple of shows, the fanbase (including myself) heavily rode Gabe because he was relying on the DGJapan talent instead of investing in original guys like he said he would and thankfully he moved away from that and stuck to his word.
It was more that the company had no storyline or feuds, which hurt it when all the great matchups started to dry up. There can be a healthy mix where you don't over rely on foreign talent while at the same time not having the shows feel like just another indy when most of the guys can be seen other places or in EVOLVE during breaks between DGUSA shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote