Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #32 (permalink)
HankHill_85
Parks and Recreation Dept.

HankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missedHankHill_85 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE Championship Discussion

Fuck sakes. All I wanted was for Punk to coast past Survivor Series and then pass Cena's long-ass reign with the belt. If Cena walks out of the PPV with the gold, then I'll know it's because he's a selfish, insecure human being who can't let ANYONE even reach his accolades, let alone pass them. Punk needs to stay Champion for the match with The Rock at the Rumble.

But like some have said above, it's triple threat rules, so Punk can win via dirty heel tactics. I also think Cena winning is a long shot at this stage because he's also entangled with the whole AJ/Vickie/Ziggler drama. Go take the pin at Survivor Series John, and then get back to that angle and eventually put Ziggler over. For Christ sakes, SOMEBODY has to put that guy over.

HankHill_85 is offline   Reply With Quote