Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #6988 (permalink)
RKing85
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

RKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Dragon Gate USA
Enter the Dragon 2010
1st Anniversary Show

CIMA/Gargano ***
4 Way Match ***1/2
Doi/Younger **1/2
Hulk/Mochizuki ***1/2
Swann/Reid N/R
Elimination Match ????
Danielson/Shingo ****1/2

The 4 way match was one of the better spotfests I have seen in recent memory. Amazing how far some of those guys have come in the 2 years since this match. Swann/Reid was both a showcase for Swann, and a squash for storyline purposes. Wish I could grade the elimination match but my dvd started skipping about 5 minutes into the match and got so bad that I couldn't watch it and had to skip the match. Thank god the main event still worked. I know it comes as no surprize to anyone on this board, but Danielson and Shingo are both awesome. I had such high expectations for this one, and they delievered.