Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #2734 (permalink)
Loudness
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Loudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by i$e View Post
I don't know if this is being lost in translation or what, but this is highly fallicous.
I don't get it. I was simply administrating doing cardio more often instead of perma-bulking. Been working together with several types of guys, and the strongest ones, who were ironically into powerlifting, never did cardio. Those guys also never ate clean though, dunno what's hard to see about that. What's your goals?

Edit: Left out workout ideals in my quote LOL. You I see where you get that point. Was actually referring to the guy who said that non lifting and doing cardio all the time was a joke. Was saying that cardio was for fat burning was for what it is, and that lifting is for muscle gain. Can see where you got the doubts from that quote though.

Last edited by Loudness : 11-06-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Loudness is offline   Reply With Quote