Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #880 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

I think the point in Gekido is to turn Quack rudo but I don't think he'll be behind it in so much as he finally snaps and gets tired of people always betraying him (in his mind) and gets sick of Kingston and others being the faces of Chikara when he's been the torchbearer. And I don't know how big the angle was supposed to be considering people weren't keen on another Chikara vs. outsiders feud after the deflating end to the BDK angle (which wasn't their fault with Claudio leaving before the end of the season.)

EDIT: And provided Shard survives Quack's wrath this weekend, he has a match for Cibernetico Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote