Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 08:23 AM   #5248 (permalink)
urca
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

urca should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsurca should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsurca should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
3ala rasy ya captin.I used to live in Kuwait and I miss hanging around Khaleeji people like fuck lol,Saudi/Emarati/Kuwaiti/Bahraini you guys are fun as fuck even if you don't tolerate each other.Lee mesh hatet So3deya 3ala el location beta3ak? Khalee el nas hena ta3ref in fee 3rab beeheboo el WWE.

They restarted the anime? Guess I have something to watch for later,I'll post my reaction to the first episode when I watch it here,I didn't watch all the fight scenes since I don't wanna spoil much shit here thats how much I'm giving this anime a chance.
7abeeb glby wallah
Ana 7a6 al location b akthr mn montada, bs neseet la a76h hina :P

They restarted the anime under a different studio called Madhouse, so far, they did a great job, but the first part is a bit boring (it's boring in the old anime, too :P),so just skim through it until you reach The Zaoldyecks arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAEPERNICK View Post
So they saw the success of Brotherhood, and said, yeah, we can do that.
More like: Togashi's (the mangaka) hiatuses are too much, so let's wait til' he progresses further in the story, then we'll make an anime.

HxH is too popular in Japan, and pretty popular in the other sides of the world (I'm in a forum that's specialized in everything naruto-related, but when it comes to other Anime, HxH's anime discussion grows in a FAST pace), it's also VERY popular in the middle east, especially for old-school cartoon fans(most of them call it cartoon, so whatever =.=).