Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A revolution begins
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
HEELKris
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

A revolution begins

Today, November 6th 2012 marks one of the biggest days in the history of the Internet Wrestling Community. HEELKris is back with a new mission - to continue the work of HeelZigler.
I am here to restore REAL wrestling. The revolution restarts. I will fight until the day I die. I'm the chosen one. The IWC must be saved and REAL wrestling must be restored. Are you tired of indy wrestlers ruining wrestling? Are you aggravated by the non-stop destruction of the sport you love? You can join me in the revolution today! You won't regret it.

My name is HEELKris and I have been dealing with the terribleness of wrestling ever since the Indy Era began. I cried, whined and complained for too long. I decided to resurrect HeelZigler's revolution and fight for change. Join the revolution! Join the fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELZigler
Dumb @sses like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are NOT REAL wrestlers, John Cena, the icon is a REAL wrestler. Randy Orton is a REAL wrestler, Hulk Hogan is a REAL wrestler, The big Show is a REAL wrestler, Mark Henry is a REAL wrestler, Ultimate Warrior is a REAL wrestler. i could go on and on, but alas I will continue the fight to restore REAL wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELZigler
Sure I have been opposed by many people. I've been called dumb a**, idiot, gay, and that I should kill myself. But all of that just makes me stronger. Martin Luther King Jr. was done the same way, and he didn't quit his fight for change.
Enough Is Enough And It's Time For A Change!

#FightToReinstateRealWrestling

Last edited by HEELKris; 11-06-2012 at 09:34 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome