Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 06:42 AM   #5245 (permalink)
urca
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

urca 251 - 500urca 251 - 500urca 251 - 500
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You know it aired on Spacetoon? So you live in the middle east? Where ya basha? You an Arab too pal?

The videos I posted are very kawaiiii mah .....!

Anyway what do you mean by "the 2011" version? If you mean they've remaked the anime in a new 2011 version just with better animation then I'm up to start watching the anime it looks decent enough from the cover of its book atleast.
ياحبيبي انا من السعودية,من المدينة المنورة

They restarted the anime and going to follow the manga, and as far as it went, this anime was simply AMAZING, watch the vids I posted.
To put it to the basics,we're getting some fights that weren't animated (Hisoka vs Kastro,one of the bloodiest fights i've ever seen), and we're getting the INFAMOUS Chimera Ant Arc (it's as long as the first half of the story,from the beginning to the middle of Greed Island), and we're getting a HELLUVAN arc that's called The Election arc (I won't spoil, but it's fighting intensity is high, and it has a political warfare :P).

Last edited by urca : 11-06-2012 at 06:46 AM.