Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vince and the Officials treatment of Bryan

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #65 (permalink)
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

The Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missed
Default Re: Vince and the Officials treatment of Bryan

Danielson isn't buried, period. Being a tag team champion in a newly revitalized division (that he helped restore interest in) and being in one of the hour main events of every show really puts him on the same level as a guy like Yoshi huh?

Nobody, and I mean nobody, stays in the main event forever. There were obviously big plans with Cena, Rock, and Punk from Summerslam to next year's Mania so I don't know why anybody would think DBD was going to swoop into the WWE title scene. Hell, even Ryback is only there because Cena was hurt and that's not going to amount to anything.

I'm a huge Bryan fan too but some of you guys have got to realize that the guy has only been on the main roster for a little over 2 years so he's got a lot of time for his career to unfold. Calling him a megastar or a bust at this point is ridiculous because there's simply not been enough time for it develop. I'd say he's on the right track to being a star and leading the company at different stretches over the next decade or so but all of that could change in an instant.
The Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote