Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 04:43 AM
Austin & DX
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: My Royal Rumble 2013 Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frakkles View Post
This but the other way around.

If they're going to do Cena-Rock II, Cena NEEDS TO GO HEEL. Even if it's JUST for this feud, it neds to happen to gain this feud ANY interest.

Through some convulted booking, Cena isn't allowed in the Rumble and is instead made referee of the match with the build being that he will call the match down the middle giving Punk a 'no way out' sort of feel. He then screws Rock against Punk and sets up Heel Cena Vs Face Rock II at Mania. They could actually then go with something like Punk/Taker or even Punk/Brock with Brock taking the title as a super-over Tweener if he re-signs.

I know it does result in Rock being 'beaten' before Mania and I know a lot of people are against that but the idea of Cena screwing over a baby-face would create so much heat that I don't think the loss would really matter that much.
Cena as special ref is great idea, he's not allowed in Rumble match but Heel Cena Vs Face Rock makes great sense 4 Cena 2 get his win back WM29

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome