Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #879 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

You knew it had to be on the decline when Quack took out his bizarro nemesis back in August. Here it is November and he's still out. Probably forever too. I have to think there should be more to the angle than this. BDK was planned from one random finish in a match between Shane Storm & Hydra in 2007 and it mushroomed into an angle that covered about 4 years of the company's existence. GEKIDO came in with steam from jumping the top faces in the company as rudo forms. I still can't help but wonder if someone is leading them. My immediate thought was Vin Gerard. But, as the month's went on that seemed to probably not be the case. Plus that seemed too much along the lines of the BDK angle again. Unmasking to reveal who they were, etc.

Watch as the purpose behind this was to turn Quack rudo simply because he's the catalyst behind GEKIDO. Might not make any sense now, sure. That's why it would be a swerve if it did happen. Only food for thought here. Sometimes you never know with Chikara.