Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JT Martin and NoyK: A Love Story

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 01:08 AM   #112 (permalink)
Snoth
People are Sheep

Snoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: JT Martin and NoyK: A Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Nice try.

You got butthurt enough to click on my name and send out a long, boring message over a comment that had nothing to do with you. I responded with 'cool story, bro' because I don't give a fuck how upset you are over a rep comment. You continued for a few more messages just throwing insults after I repeatedly showed no interest in what you had to say.

Jimmies rustled, because you had a sore ass.

You can't cover up the truth. You're pathetic. Another user who is upset over a red fucking square. You're a dime a dozen.

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. What actually happened:

I was reading some random thread. You had a post in it. I donít remember what it was about. Maybe it was funny maybe it was just some random comment. Idk.

I recognized your username and remembered your outlandish comments from my few first trips to rants and a couple humorous reps. I thought your gimmick was hilarious, or maybe youíre actually really like that, again I donít know.

I got a good laugh thinking if I red repped you; I bet you would respond IMMEDIATELY, despite the fact that you are always spouting off about the insignificance of rep, how you never check your rep page or whatever, and you donít give a shit what anyway says or does to you/about you.

So I did.

And of course, you red repped me back IMMEDIATELY with some butt-hurt comment. I got another good laugh and PMed you outlining the hypocrisy of your gimmick and how you gave me a good laugh.

And that was the end of it. Until one month later I make a comment of Ďmehí on a post I didnít think was funny and you get up in arms and relate it to something unrelatable. Sorry that all your followers loved your short story but I didnít think it was anything special. I swear rants is based off the Indian caste system. All these people sucking your dick are the untouchables and you own like a thousand sacred cows or something. Sorry for stepping out of line, masta.

And yes, I cared enough to type this all out. I just can't the stupidity anymore. Your delusion has completely russled my jimmies.

I look forward to your utterly predictable response

ChampviaDQ
Snoth is offline   Reply With Quote