Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #631 (permalink)
#Mark
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - #JONASAURUSREX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post

It's THREE games. And in fact, he hasn't shot well, but his passing numbers are up this year from last, once again it's only three games, so I have no idea what you're talking about. In fact, he started off MUCH worse last year than this year. God I remember that 0-13 game like it was yesterday, people were jumping all over him and yet he picked his shit up.

Kevin Martin isn't a chucker. Shooting a high percentage and averaging around 20 PPG for his career doesn't scream chucker, the guy is a legit good shooter.
Man, i'm rooting for Russ and I know it's early but from what I've seen he's not looking too good. He's gonna have the ball in his hands a lot more now so this season will ultimately be a test on his decision making skills and b-ball IQ.

As for Martin, he's a 43% shooter in his career while taking 12 shots a game.. Sounds like a chucker to me. To his credit he's playing really well right now and taking a lot of shots within the offense, but that still doesn't make up for his horrendous D.