Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas by way of Illinois
11/6 SuperSmackdown, Main Event, & SMS Results
1. Jack Swagger defeated a local wrestler. A four-minute squash match. Swagger had the same gimmick he's used in the past.
WWE Saturday Morning Slam
Josh Mathews and R-Truth came out for commentary.
1. The Uso's defeated Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd in 6:30. A good match with quite a few nice spots thrown in. The crowd was pro Gabriel and Kidd. The Uso's won after a Samoan Drop.
2. Jinder Mahal (w/Heath Slater) defeated Ted DiBiase Jr. in 3:00. Dull match. Mahal won by rolling through a crossbody from DiBiase and scored a roll up pin. This concluded the taping.
Michael Cole and JBL came out for commentary. Cole was in ring as Smackdown started. Sheamus came out and they showed cell phone footage of Sheamus and William Regal in a pub before being attacked by Show. Show knocked out Regal and beat up Sheamus.
Sheamus called out Big Show. Show appeared on the Tron. He said he held back enough to allow Sheamus to make it to Survivor Series. Show declined to come out, and Wade Barrett came out instead. He told Sheamus to shut up, and reminded him of their match on Main Event. Sheamus asked him to come to the ring, and Barrett declined as well.
Backstage, Booker T booked Sheamus and Regal vs Barrett and Show.
1. Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz to retain the Intercontinental Title in 8:50. Good match that the crowd bought into. Miz worked the left leg for most of the match before Kofi hit a crossbody block for the win. After the match, Miz offered the handshake, and
Kofi dropkicked him.
2. The Primetime Players defeated Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara in 3:20. Solid match that the crowd brought up a notch, as the fans bought into Mysterio and Sin Cara's spots. Sin Cara took out Darren Young, but Titus O'Neil caught Mysterio in the build up to the 619 with a sitout spinebuster for the win.
After the match, Matt Striker tried to interview the Players, but they shut him up and interviewed themselves. They asked questions that were all answered by "Millions of Dollars." They tried to make Striker do the Millions of Dollars dance, but he couldn't, so they did it themselves.
3. Big Show and Wade Barrett defeated Sheamus and William Regal in 11:30. An OK match. The crowd isn't as hot tonight as it was yesterday, as Regal and Barrett only got a mild pop. Regal did most of the selling, and got KO'd by Show after hitting his running knee finisher.
Backstage, Del Rio called himself the Apex Predator, and was wished luck by Rosa Mendes.
4. Randy Orton defeated Alberto Del Rio in 17:30 in a Falls Count Anywhere match. A boring match for the most part, not helped by a flat crowd once they exited the arena. The feed cut twice when they brawled in the concessions hall, but the crowd and the match picked back up once they got back in the ring. Orton went through a table before Del Rio took an RKO on the steel steps (inside the ring), giving Orton the win. This concluded the Smackdown taping.
Michael Cole and The Miz are on commentary.
1. R-Truth defeated Heath Slater via DQ in 7:50. A mediocre match. Lots of stalling from both men at the start. The finish came when Mahal broke up a pin and got Slater DQ'd. Post match, Mahal hit Truth with a running knee, and Slater hit him with an Edgecution DDT.
Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars is next week's featured match on Main Event.
2. Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett in 15:00. Very good back and forth brawl. Before the match, Sheamus came down and attacked Big Show on commentary. The match started after they were pulled apart. The crowd was pro Barrett, but some cheers played over the speakers briefly at some point, so they may have been dubbing out Sheamus's subdued boos. The finish came when Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick.
After the match, Sheamus thanked the fans and praised then for sticking with their man Wade Barrett. This ended the taping.
BOW DOWN BITCHES
Last edited by Clique; 11-07-2012 at 01:22 AM.