Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
JY57
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON

JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Re: Official: CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandrone View Post
I want Punk to win, but the only reason I can think of that this match was made was so Punk could lose the title, probably to Cena. I don't think Ryback is getting the strap, unless they don't want Cena to have the title until WM29 to make his first win of the title in over a year more special. I'm certain whoever wins will drop the title back to Punk though at TLC or sometime before RR so Punk can drop the title to Rock. Oh well.
this match was made because Vince realized his original card for Survivor Series sucked major doodoo and his buy-rates would have been an ultimate disaster. I don't agree with the way he did it at all(he should made it like this from the start), but whatever.