Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Art of the Album

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #45 (permalink)
Suzukigun

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Art of the Album

Here are a couple of sets from some all-time fav bands with discography depth.

Sabbath
Love the crunch, stoner feel and blues-rock influence. Speaking of influential, I remember a quote along the lines of `Sabbath already wrote every great riff`. Older material is better...Tony Martin sucks IMO.

Floyd
What can you say bout these guys, not everyone`s cup of tea. I`m personally more of a Roger Waters guy based on the type of songs he wrote but Dave Gilmour has some amazing chops despite being a pompous ass sometimes. Love me some Pink Floyd.

R.A.M.O.N.E.S.
Another band not only highly influential to music in general but an inspiration to myself.

Between work and family it`s hard to find time to update the thread, but I do plan on adding more posts as soon as time permits.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote