Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #3905 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

"Super kick 1" is the best front SCM in the game, changed HBKs finisher to that. Also changed:
99 HHH: Put the Facebuster Knee Smash as a sig
04 Cena: Made the spinout powerbomb a sig
Code Rhodes: Made the Reverse Swinging Neckbreaker 1 his finisher, much better than the cross rhodes
Big Show: Changed the WMD to Tyson's Right Straight Punch

Couldn't do anything about Barrett because I don't know any good way to make the elbow, and Swagger/Shamrock are fucked because the other 2 ankle locks aren't breaking point submissions

Also took the DX taunts off Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and made the Vader Bomb (slingshot body press) Vader's finisher.

Edit: The best Souvenir I found was "The Souvenir 2" by Snikt6384. Not perfect, but it looks alot better in the game than CAF
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether : 11-05-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote