Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #3904 (permalink)
WeaverOfNightmares
Learning to break kayfabe

WeaverOfNightmares is an after thoughtWeaverOfNightmares is an after thought
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I'm assuming these game-breaking bugs are people on PS3 or something? There are definitely bugs, for sure but I have not found anything I'd call game-breaking yet and as others have said, it's only the first week, give a little bit of time to see if they patch it but with THQ there is no guarantee on that unfortunately. Custom arenas work fine for 360, that's a PS3 exclusive bug I believe, and the save entire match card bug I haven't run into yet but that's because I edit and play my matches on a card one by one. That seems like a perfectly fine workaround to me and therefore I wouldn't consider that bug game-breaking. I have run into an abnormal amount of one counts, but I don't find them to be as outrageous as some people claim but I may just be lucky that I haven't been experiencing it the same way that others have.

Again, not saying anyone on here is bullshitting or overreacting or anything like that. I may have just lucked out so far, but I just find it hard to believe that so many people are calling the bugs game-breaking when I haven't experienced anything that bad so far. I'm still having a blast despite the bugs.

Last edited by WeaverOfNightmares : 11-05-2012 at 11:13 PM.
WeaverOfNightmares is offline   Reply With Quote