Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #3902 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 10:50 PM
The Ice King
Childish Gambino Is #1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
i was on your side here, calm down.

the amount of money you pay for a game should not dictate how good a game expected to be. It's not like you paid 80 bucks off the bat for the game. You paid the standard 60 for the game, and another 20 voluntarily for "fan axxess". The problem with consumers these days is that the more they pay, the more they think they're entitled to complain about a sub-par product.

Honestly...evaluate the first part of this quote. You're upset with how theyre handling customers with THIS game? Newsflash, this is how THQ does business. Money grab, and then shit on customers.
Sorry, man. I'm not even an arguing type, this game has just pissed me off. I agree with everything you said. It just sucks.

"....or...you can just call me the soon to be crowned KING of this company!
DEAN AMBROSE is taking over the world! As of right now forget what you think you know about this industry,
because Dean Ambrose is about to blow the DOORS. OFF. EVERYTHING! SO WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!!!!"

THANK YOU PUNK.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome