Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vince and the Officials treatment of Bryan

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
Geeee
Working on my abs

Geeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Vince and the Officials treatment of Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanboxmeer View Post
The Rock didn't lose to Steve Blackman or Flash Funk clean in 2 minutes when he was coming up. The Rock didn't get outsmarted by Sunny and positioned, booked, and written to be a lesser star and a stepping stone to a woman when he was coming up. The Rock didn't go into his first Wrestlemania to be sabotaged by a booking team that liked the other guy so much more. The Rock didn't get fired from the company twice and be exiled from it the first time for the better part of a decade. And TNA is a different product with different rules, and most importantly a different booking team without that Connecticut trust-fund cunt leading Team Steph.
I'm watching 1998 RAW right now and when The Rock was coming up in 1998, he jobbed to Ken Shamrock on 4 consecutive major PPVS. He was handed the intercontinental title by Stone Cold because Austin didn't want it anymore and then The Rock proceeded to lose by disqualification in nearly every title defenses. Last episode I watched, he ate a clean pinfall loss to X-Pac.
Geeee is offline   Reply With Quote