Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Did Heath Ledger REALLY earn the Oscar a few years ago?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Did Heath Ledger REALLY earn the Oscar a few years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodell Mark View Post
I just watched Dark Knight again since it was in theaters, and while his performance was good, it in no way justified the praise and eventual Oscar it won. Nothing about it was truly epic, authentically chilling, or legitimately jaw-dropping. It was just a good performance. Jeff Bridges did a much better job that year of playing a primary antagonist.

I know that the Oscars sometimes make some questionable moves, but I always thought the awards went to the best of the best, not just as a sympathy trophy for some junkie as a way to get Nielsen ratings.

Ledger's Oscar win for his role as the Joker compromised the integrity of the Oscars.
What the fuck is this shit?

Now, imo, Jack Nicholson is the best Joker of all time because he played the Joker the closest to how he is in the comics, but Heath's Joker was dark and angry and Heath really got in to the character so much that he even at times had trouble getting out of it. His performance was fucking awesome, not because he died, but because it was just that, fucking awesome.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.