Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JT Martin and NoyK: A Love Story

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #111 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: JT Martin and NoyK: A Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallofShame View Post
I remember baiting you and you taking the bait. I spoke of your hypocrisy and you came back with the classic "cool story, bro".

Regardless, my 'meh' comment was the result of me reading the post, not laughing, and commenting meh. Sorry you think everything is personal.

Also, I'll happily admit you "rustled my jimmies", but that was more the result of the fact that I can't stand rampant stupidity.

Nice try.

You got butthurt enough to click on my name and send out a long, boring message over a comment that had nothing to do with you. I responded with 'cool story, bro' because I don't give a fuck how upset you are over a rep comment. You continued for a few more messages just throwing insults after I repeatedly showed no interest in what you had to say.

Jimmies rustled, because you had a sore ass.

You can't cover up the truth. You're pathetic. Another user who is upset over a red fucking square. You're a dime a dozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post

Is it just me or does that girl look a bit like cat?

I look nothing like a broken link.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Last edited by Catalanotto : 11-05-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote