Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #8551 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Oh, Vince. I could listen to that troll talk all day. He's just so hilarious and witty. Best non-wrestler on the mic. Heyman is up there but he can also go the HHH route and get redundant after some point and his constant repeating of words can get on my nerves at times. "PAUL HEYMAN'S SMACKDOWN... Paul Heyman's Smackdown... my client... my client... my client". Although I can never tire from hearing "BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOCK LEEEEEESSSSSSNAAAAAAAAR!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Yeah, there's quite a few Taker marks in here (Cal, Redead, sabin, me) but you've got some support from your fellow Triple H marks (Starbuck & KOK).
Is there anyone here who's neutral to most including the ones with an army of supporters here? That's how I feel about Taker & HHH. Respect their work and enjoy lots of it but not a huge mark for either.

For The Rock, it looks like he's got many marks all over this forum but here, there's no regular visitor that heavily supports him.