Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #3860 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

MDMA is real fun but it's kinda expensive unless you just buy pills. I'm past the days where I could buy one for a tenner and be sorted sadly. I've taken quite a bit recently and my tolerance is really high. Getting off it until at least new year. Went to the Warehouse Project in Manchester on saturday and took a g of it so I figured that was a fun way to go out. I only ever do it in clubs anyway.

Lost my mind on some ket on friday also. Ive done it a couple times in the past but it was always really average. This time I got some really good stuff off some dude my brother knows. Tripped major balls and had people turn into cartoons and my vision ended up being like I was looking through a fish eye camera lens. Wasn't a scary trip though, just felt really odd in a good way. Was an experience to say the least, but again it's probably something I'll do rarely. The fact it has no comedown is always a bonus.