Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #3499 (permalink)
xxQueenOfXtremexx
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

xxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new herexxQueenOfXtremexx better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
I'm still hoping to see some sort of combination of Callihan, and Ambrose. If word is true that Sami signed, then I think teaming up with Ambrose is a solid idea.
Sami had a tryout but I haven't heard anything about him being signed, infact I heard the opposite.
Apparently they weren't impressed with his size. It makes you wonder why the gave him a tryout in the first place, it's not like he's going to grow 1ft taller is it.