Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #6982 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Well a lot more have seem to finally give him his due compared to years ago when Necro was merely looked at as only a "shitty deathmatch" wrestler. Far, far from the truth. See, exactly. I'd credit Necro to more of a stiff worker as apposed to a hardcore guy. Sure, he's done deathmatches. But, it's not like that's his only outlet. The Foley association is fitting. I've often said they fell in the same area. They have their differences, yet it's a grouping I feel suffices where different workers like themselves can fall under.

vs Lawler in the 80's or Vader in the 90's? Dude, don't make me dream like that. The heat on Necro being a wild heel brawler assaulting Lawler would be immense. I'm literally imagining the scenario right now. It's perfect considering the play out to how things were set up back then. Necro fits in like a glove. The Vader dream match paints a picture of nothing but bombs being laid out. Vader is such a punishing in ring bully during his bouts that Necro's will to not quit, and take the sick bumps, could lead that match to some UNBELIEVABLE moments. Once again, the parallels to Foley circa that time are so close. Halloween Havoc '93 recreation anyone?

The food for thought I have now is giving me some FUN scenarios.