Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #39 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
Dude, I work a full time job in an office with an internet connection, so much procrastination.

Yeah, the cool kids go to play nightclub

It's not much of a rant i know, but it's how i wanted to proceed.

Apocolypto has breathed life into rants it has to be said, good life? probably not, more like a life of crime and rape.
I know Play is shit, that's the point. Hereford makes the Fens in Cambridgeshire look like a cultural epi-centre. I feel sorry for you living in that part of the country.

It wasn't much of a rant but I'm giving you a much needed push. This thread has more than doubled in size and has also at least quadrupled in entertainment value since I joined in. No need to thank me.

With every great villain there comes an even greater hero. Who that person is? I have no idea. Having said that...

It could be you!